Friday, January 4, 2013

Another Pair of DIY Friendship Bracelet Headphones!



I was so proud of my DIY Tangle Free Friendship Bracelet headphones, I had to make another pair! For my Momma, of course!

Wanna get the tut? Here is my link for the first pair I made.

This time, I used crochet thread that blended from one rainbow color into another. It made these go by ALOT quicker than the first pair (Turns out, not having to switch colors all the time really shortens the process). Which was nice, since they seemed to be about twice as long.

I know Mom will love not having to untangle her headphones every time she works out at the gym.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. This is not just a very clever idea to dress-up your earphones, but to protect the cable too. The earbuds' cables are prone to breaking, so covering them with threads will make it more durable. This DIY earphone project is awesome! You'll have cute stylish earphones that will last longer. :)

    Joanna Daniels

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is very helpful for me. I will follow your instruction. Thank you.
    bracelet headphones tangle free

    ReplyDelete